Saturday, January 14, 2012

Beer Pong Table Graphics - Looking for a Digital Printer

As I work on this beer pong table design, it has come to my attention that a lot of people are very interested in custom-made graphics for their tabletops.  I believe this could be done with the right digital printer at the end of the process, as well as a website that allows everyone to upload their own image to print on the table.  I know how to design the website to make this happen, but I do need find the right printer company.

For more information about this beer pong table design, check out my beer pong table design notes.

On another note, what do you think?  Do you think having a custom-graphic is an important asset to the worlds best beer pong table?  If so, what other customizations do you think the table should have?  Don't hold back.

No comments:

Post a Comment